Looking for an exciting and rewarding online gambling site to play at is a bit like finding a needle in a haystack. US players are rightly confused and cautious when it comes to finding the best USA casinos with all the changing regulations and unclear laws. On our site
, we'll give you the information you need to find a great place to play as well as all the no deposit bonuses we can find!
Can US Players Gamble Online?
That's a great question, and the answer will vary depending on which state you live in. Some states have clear laws allowing and regulating online gambling, like Delaware, Nevada, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. If you are residing in and playing from one of these four states, you have options available to you for state-regulated online USA casinos. If you live outside of the four previously mentioned states, then you can't play at any on-shore online casinos. However, there are off-shore websites that you may be able to visit. Those off-shore sites will have to be licensed and regulated in their jurisdiction, whether it be the Isle of Man, Malta, Curacao, or some other country with licensing agencies. Also, and very importantly, the site will have to be legally allowed to host US players. The most important thing for you to do is to keep up to date on your state laws and thoroughly vet the sites at which you play. For players from Washington state, however, it is a bit of a different story, as Washington is the only state that explicitly makes any form of online gambling illegal. Therefore, if you're in Washington, it's advisable to avoid both off-shore and on-shore online casinos.
5 Important Benchmarks the Best USA Casinos Need
Because more and more people want to gamble online, there are plenty of online casinos trying to make it in the space. That means that there are inevitably quite a few poor-quality sites that will simply waste your time. Here are five things to compare different sites against so that you can weed out the bad ones and only play at the best USA casinos.
- Find a site that has adequate banking options. Many sites will allow credit and debit cards, cryptocurrency, bank transfers, and third-party service vendors like PayPal. Also, check the payout time, as some sites will release your funds immediately, while others will take up to a week or more.
- The best USA casinos don't settle when it comes to picking their software providers. You can have the sleekest site around, but if your games suck, no one cares. Developers like Playtech, Microgaming, and Betsoft are among the best in the world in online gambling.
- Find an online casino that treats you like a VIP. The best sites make customer service a top priority, not an afterthought. One sure-fire way you can tell if a site is going to care about you as a person is if they are responsive to your questions. Try out their chat feature or email and see how fast they respond and how well they answer your direct questions.
- Since we live in a world where everyone and their grandmother have smartphones, tablets, and even smartwatches, a sure sign of a great USA casino is one with mobile compatibility. Some sites will allow mobile browser viewing, while others will have specifically developed mobile apps for either Android or iOS devices.
- There are two kinds of online casinos. Those with ok promotions, and those with the best promotions. The difference is that the best sites will have promotions not just to entice new players, but also to reward loyalty in existing customers, like match deposit deals. Additionally, the mark of a good promotion is one with reasonable wagering requirements.
What Types of No Deposit Bonuses are Available?
No deposit bonuses are great because they let you try out new USA casinos without using your money. Also, if it's an existing player bonus, it shows you that the website cares. These are some deals to look for:
- Free Cash - Free cash is house credit that you can use to wager on any number of games, depending on the site's restrictions. Make sure your game of choice is included in the promotion.
- Free Spins - Free spins are for slots enthusiasts. With many different deals available, you might find 50 spins to try out a site's top slot or 200 spins to use on any slots in the house.
- Free Play - No deposit free play deals are the VIP of promotions. The site will either give you a voucher for a certain number of rounds at a casino game or a certain period in which you can play as many games as you are able.
Is it Possible to Withdraw Promo Winnings?
Part of finding the best promotions
is understanding the terms and conditions first. Some USA casinos will allow you to withdraw the winnings and the bonus, if it was a no deposit free cash deal, while other sites will only allow you to withdraw the winnings and not the bonus. Wagering requirements are the biggest factor, though. That's how you can determine your chances of getting any money in the end. For example, if you won $10 from your free spins, a ten times wagering requirement would mean you have to wager $100 ($10 ten times) before being eligible to cash out. Other times, the wagering requirements might be staggeringly high, like sixty times, meaning that you'd need to wager $600. As you can see, the chances of ending up with money in your pocket are much greater with lower requirements.
The landscape of online gambling in the United States is constantly progressing. As it is, there are plenty of players but only a few of the best USA casinos that offer generous no deposit promotions. If you want to know which casinos are worth your time, you can find the best sites and the top promotions here.